Wednesday 7 February 2007

The most Rolomantic Valentine’s prezzie of all time!

Do you eat the last Rolo in the packet yourself, or do you offer it to the one you love?

Giving away your last Rolo has become the ultimate gesture of love and is forever associated with sharing and caring.

Instead of giving your last chocolate Rolo, you can give your sweetheart something even better: The absolutely gorgeous Sterling Silver or gold plated “My Last Rolo”!

This totally unique Valentine’s gift is a perfect replica of the famous chocolate Rolo. It’s the ultimate way of saying “I love you!” and it’s a sure fire way of melting anybody’s heart!

And it’s really inexpensive too! At Redsave.com you can get the precious Sterling Silver or gold plated Rolo for only £29.99, so you can show your ever-lasting love without paying “My Last Pound”!

Check out our great “My Last Rolo” range:

The Gold “My Last Rolo”
The Sterling Silver “My Last Rolo”
The Silver “My Last Rolo” Bracelet

All Rolos come in a luxury red presentation box, finished off with a silky red ribbon.

You know it doesn’t get more rolomantic than this, so order now as stocks last!

Redsave Editor

www.redsave.com

No comments: